The 13th edition of the highly successful series of European Workshops on HPC Infrastructures will be hosted by CINECA and will take place in Bologna, Italy, from May 30th to June 1st 2023.
This year, the programme will include:
- An update from EuroHPC including presentations from several EuroHPC sites.
- Updates from several large HPC sites in Europe, Japan and USA focusing on major challenges for HPC centres and future plans.
- Technical presentations on sustainabilty including reuse of system waste heat.
- Technical presentations on cooling including cooling water chemistry and cooling controls.
- Detailed visit of the CINECA and ECMWF site in the Bologna Technopole.
Please note, that this is an on-invitation-only event.
The organization committee is looking forward to welcome you at the workshop!
Kindly sponsored by: